Mountain Extreme Powersports Team Expectations - Sales Advisor
- Two or more years of retail sales experience with a track record of success. Preferably in one of the following industries: Power Sports, outdoor power equipment, recreational vehicles, small engines, and accessories.
- Work may require travel to current and potential clients. Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must be willing to work 40 hours per week and longer hours as required to meet customer demands.
- Able to Lift and handle heavy loads up to 70 lbs. plus work outdoors and indoors in all weather…
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Primary Responsibility: Sale of whole goods to customers and provide excellent customer service.
- Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store and help them with their specific needs and direct customers to products that meet their needs
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts. Know the procedures for processing paperwork
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries; If the correct information is not at hand, do everything possible to provide an answer before the customer leaves the store
- Remember to always "use your best judgment" as outlined in the Employee's Handbook
- Increase the customer base by adding new customers to the mailing list
Daily Duties and Responsibilities:
- Begin each workday with a positive attitude by encouraging each sales and customer service rep to meet their daily goals and develop a sense of "team" in the sales department and across other departments.
- Keep daily records of the sale of whole goods
- Merchandising, cleanliness, and tidiness of showroom and used equipment areas.
- Continually seeking technical and product knowledge, staying abreast of new developments, study and follow OEM recommendations.
Weekly Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with sales manager for departmental overviews of goals and objectives for the week. Discuss promotions and opportunities for the department as well as opportunities to exceed expectations.
- Evaluate and update sales brochures and displays to make sure they are accurate, timely and present a quality, professional appearance. Give an accurate count of all sales material to the sales manager.
- Meet with sales team to discuss issues and opportunities to improve equipment sales.
Monthly Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with the sales manager to discuss work performance based upon goals and expectations for the preceding month and upcoming month. If needed, work with the sales manager to set an improvement process in place.
Quarterly Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with sales manager to discuss improvement processes to be implemented during the next quarter.
Annual Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with sales manager to discuss year-end results, goals and objectives for the upcoming year.
- * Pay will be a Base Weekly Pay and Commission of Sales
Competitive Benefits Package Includes:
- Retirement - 401
- Healthcare, Dental, Eye, and Prescription
- Supplemental Insurances (Aflac, American Fidelity)
- Performance Incentives
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Rotating Days Off